It is our policy to conduct all business in an honest and ethical manner. We take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption, which includes offering, promising, giving, accepting or soliciting in order to gain any commercial, regulatory or personal advantage.
“To conduct all business in an honest and ethical manner”
- employees must not engage in any form of bribery or corruption, either directly or through any other party
- small gifts or favours offered may be accepted provided they do not place the recipient under any obligation of it being reciprocated in any form.
- all gifts must be reported to management
- donations are not to be made or promised without appropriate approval from management
- to read and understand this policy
- to avoid any activity that might lead to, or suggest, a breach of this policy
- report to management if any breaches or potential breaches of this policy occur
This policy is endorsed by the directors of Wildman River Stock Contractors Pty Ltd